GT Swimming and Diving has set a fundraising goal of $100,000 to enhance our annual current operations and assist with building a championship caliber program. Some examples of how this money will be utilized are listed below.
- Annual Scholarships
- Helps us address the difference between funding generated from GTSD endowments and our total scholarship cost
- Facility & Equipment Improvements
- New lockers
- Team room finishing touches
- Expand sports medicine area
- Video and technology installation
- Short course lane lines
- Enhancing the Student-Athlete Experience
- Travel for top level competition & recruiting
- Additional workout & recovery treatments
- Total Person Program activities
Annual support provides the resources necessary to develop top student-athletes who compete at their highest potential during their time at Tech, delivering an experience second to none. Your gift lets the team know you share our passion for GT Swimming and Diving.
For more information regarding giving to GT Swimming & Diving, please contact Mindy Hyde in the Alexander-Tharpe Fund at (404) 894-5435 or email@example.com.