GT Swimming and Diving has set a fundraising goal of $100,000 to enhance our annual current operations and assist with building a championship caliber program. Some examples of how this money will be utilized are listed below.
- Annual Scholarship Needs
- State-of-the-art Scoring Technology
- New touch pad and timing system
- Video replay equipment
- Facility & Locker Room Improvements
- Team room updates
- Enhancing the Student-Athlete Experience
- West-coast travel for top level competition & recruiting
- Dry-land training equipment
- Additional workout & recovery treatments
- Total Person Program activities
- Enhanced sports medicine
Annual support provides the resources necessary to develop top student-athletes who compete at their highest potential during their time at Tech, delivering an experience second to none. Your gift lets the team know you share our passion for GT Swimming and Diving.
For more information regarding annual giving to GT Swimming & Diving, please contact Nick Parsons in the Alexander-Tharpe Fund at (404) 894-5390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.